Thursday, April 26, 2007

Don't Know

Don't know what I'll do with this, if anything, but I thought I'd give it a chance. I'm a regular (unfortunately it's become a habit) on myspace (check it out... myspace.com/josslynsmom) and also recently joined cafemom, but I'm not so happy with that one.

My little one is taking fewer naps these days, so I may not be able to post much with all my other online fetishes, but I'll try.

Ho hum. Time for bed. Gotta get up and "run" tomorrow morning before Josie's doctors appointment.

3 comments:

David said...

Rox, we need pics! I'm sure Josie is still your mini-me, but we haven't seen you guys in too long. Great that we can at least catch up like this at our own leisure. Your page is now linked on mine! Catch you soon.

:)

Mendy said...

Rox!!!! Thanks for posting. I'm so happy you're joining the blogging community. It's been fun for me, and I use it as accountabilty with running/weight loss.

If you need some little "pushes" when it comes to running, or you find yourself addicted after that 5K (which I think you will), there is a huge running blog community at http://completerunning.com/running-blogs/ from beginners to advanced and wayyy too advanced. Plus, we're here and David is in training - I will be training the beginning of Jun again.

Anyway. I still can't open Josie's pictures for some reason. I'll try from home and see if it's a work thingy...

I'll call you this week to catch up. Oh, and I'm linking your blog on mine.

Mendy said...

BTW, LOVE Rob's photography site! Looks wonderful!

http://josslynsmom.blogspot.com/

My Diva

My Diva
Josie

My Sweetheart

My Sweetheart