Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Don't Be Mad

Don't be mad at me if you're finding out the good news like this... Things have been c-r-a-z-y lately with Josie's b-day party and my in-laws being here. This is the best way for me to let everyone know...

We're going to have another baby! I am so excited! I'm only four weeks along, so we still have a long road ahead of us. New baby Ervin should be here around mid March. Yay!

3 comments:

Mendy said...

OH MY!!!!

So super excited for you, Rox!!! I will call and chat with you after the in-laws leave!!!

Not mad.. .about finding out this way. I'm really happy for you and at the same time, a little jealous!

Congrats to you, Rob, and Josie!

Love you very much! Mendy

David said...

Congrats to you and Rob! I know one lady that's going to be thrilled about that. I guess this is Josie's last year to open presents first, huh?

Amy said...

Yay! I am so happy for you :) Are you sick? Do you have to sit on the ball yet? Maybe its little Grant! Are you going to find out this time or are you going to make everybody wait again? So many questions! Yay, this time you get to be with your Mom. Yay!

http://josslynsmom.blogspot.com/

My Diva

My Diva
Josie

My Sweetheart

My Sweetheart