I just want everyone to know that my previous blog entry below is not intended to cause anyone any harm or disrespect. I was simply venting, and if I could actually say the things I said below to the person that has us so upset without being booted from the family, I would.
I love my family.
Family. What does that mean exactly? Family. I think family is supposed to mean that you can count on their undying love without consequences. I think that the home of family is a place that you are always welcome to. Does that mean that you should be able to say anything to them? Nope. Love from family does have strings attached. It's a bond that only lasts as long as your good behavior, or so I've been taught so far in my life. It's too bad, really. I hope that my children know that we're more than "family". That I will always love them, no matter what they say or do. That they can tell me anything they want. I may disagree with them, or what they say could hurt my feelings, but I will love them regardless. They will always be welcome in to my home and arms with love. That must mean more than family.

1 comment:
No worries. No disclaimer needed. We love you guys and hope that on your visits we can see you and Josie.
Post a Comment