Friday, February 5, 2010

What I'm Up To

I've been getting in touch with my craftier, homier side lately. Going to take a crack at a couple of these little beauties this morning.

Isn't it adorable? I think I can do it! I have recently knit a few baby hats, a hat for my L'il Miss Josie and am currently working on a matching scarf. Yesterday I was able to sew elastic into the waistband of a pair of yoga pants that I got for Christmas that are already too big and falling down, well not anymore anyway! : )
Going to be picking up The Makers Diet from the library on monday. I'm always excited about feeding my family healthier. Rob teases me that one of these days I'll be raising our own cattle and pigs and grow everything we eat. Well, a girl can dream.

1 comment:

Katie said...

oh, that is cute!!! and such a great way to use up fabric, too!

thanks for stopping by my blog! :) hope you have a great week!!!

http://josslynsmom.blogspot.com/

My Diva

My Diva
Josie

My Sweetheart

My Sweetheart