We took Josie to the Cleveland Museum of Art and Little Italy friday afternoon. She was exposed to the likes of Picasso, Dali, Monet and Manet. And you know, I think she was actually studying each piece and taking it in. I was so proud. An elderly man stopped to chat with Josie while she was in Rob's arms. He found her "delightful". And said that we're "raising her right". Let's hope so. All I could say was "Thank you". Later, we ran in to the gentleman and his wife, she said "She's obviously a happy baby". Thank you, thank you, thank you, Lord.
Dinner in Little Italy was heavenly. We ate at Mama Santo's. I had the lasagna with ricotta and meat (wowee) and Rob had a pizza. Josie kind of nibbled off our plates and mixed in a few Cheerios and raisins. Someday she'll appreciate Italian food like her Mommy. After dinner we walked down the street to Corbo's Bakery for some take home canoli's. Yumo.
It was another wonderful weekend. I must count my blessings.

No comments:
Post a Comment