And here's a few photos of the fam, sans moi. Hey, somebody had to take the pictures! And everyone thought ROB was the photographer in this family. Okay, I do lack the skills and general innate talent that he possesses, but I make up for it with heart. I try to capture the everyday moments that I want to hold on to forever, until some juvenile schmucks in Conneaut, Ohio steal my camera with three months worth of those moments in it... sigh. I digress. I took these this past weekend while we were on a picnic downtown.
Monday, July 13, 2009
These are the Moments
I made these this afternoon in an attempt to be uhem... healthier.

And here's a few photos of the fam, sans moi. Hey, somebody had to take the pictures! And everyone thought ROB was the photographer in this family. Okay, I do lack the skills and general innate talent that he possesses, but I make up for it with heart. I try to capture the everyday moments that I want to hold on to forever, until some juvenile schmucks in Conneaut, Ohio steal my camera with three months worth of those moments in it... sigh. I digress. I took these this past weekend while we were on a picnic downtown.

And here's a few photos of the fam, sans moi. Hey, somebody had to take the pictures! And everyone thought ROB was the photographer in this family. Okay, I do lack the skills and general innate talent that he possesses, but I make up for it with heart. I try to capture the everyday moments that I want to hold on to forever, until some juvenile schmucks in Conneaut, Ohio steal my camera with three months worth of those moments in it... sigh. I digress. I took these this past weekend while we were on a picnic downtown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
http://josslynsmom.blogspot.com/
My Diva
Josie

1 comment:
Aww... I think your a great photographer... :-)
Post a Comment