So I think I might be getting the hang of this blogging thing. Now, is anyone reading it or giving a hoot? If you are, let me know!
We're not in SC anymore so I can't complain too much, but the heat up here in NE Ohio today is pretty darned yucky. Actually, it's been pretty hot for the past three days, but I was able to escape it if not physically, mentally by going to the beach on Monday and soaking my big ole' butt in the lake, and then going to the Cleveland Zoo yesterday. My Mom took a couple days off to spend with Josie and I and it was great! Josie is a beach girl, just like her Momma. So cute! She was a bit apprehensive at first to touch the water, but really loved it after she got used to it. She splashed around like she was in the tub. She also had to taste the pebbly sand... yuck. Thank goodness I was watching and caught it before she got much in there! And she seemed somewhat amused by the animals at the zoo. I think her favorite was the polar bears. She actually waved for the first time when I told her to "Tell the polar bears 'bye 'bye,". Uh, soooo cute! Anyhoo, the heat is suppposed to break tomorrow... high of 73! Yippee!

1 comment:
Wow! Yeah.. that heat sounds yucky.. Oh my, girl - you know what it's like down here. 90's this week, and not the first week like that! I need the winter back - better for running.
So glad you're back! Hope all is going well and next time you are here - I won't take no for an answer to get to see Josie and Mom and Pop for dinner, or lunch! k...
Sounds like she loves the water a LOT!
Post a Comment