Where does the time go? I cannot believe that Josie will be one in 9 days! Her birthday party is in a week! Eeek! I have so much to do still. Yet, I just want to roll around on the floor and play with her. My in-laws are coming in less than a week. My house is a mess. And it's 79 degrees in here right now. I just can't bring myself to care about the house. We will be heading to the pool as soon as she wakes up from her nap...
Rob's been working like a freak again, or so it feels like it anyway. Don't tell his Mom, but he got his motorcycle learners permit on Friday! I'm soooo excited! I've waited for him to be interested in riding since we got together over 7 years ago! He has a friend at work that let us come over last week so he could try riding out a bit, and he loved it. Yippee! I know it will probably be next summer until he'll be practiced enough for me to ride with him, but I can't wait for it nonetheless.
We went to a drive-in movie friday night, with Josie. We saw Rattatouie (sp?) it was cute. She watched about 10 minutes of it. But I loved the whole drive-in experience. We must do it again sometime. We were able to put the back seats in the wagon down so we could lay down, get sound from our speakers in the car, and enjoy! And Josie was able to crawl all over us and play... I think she liked it a lot, too. It's been almost exactly a year to date since we saw our last movie. It was Pirates of the Caribbean II, when I was 9 months pregnant. Shew, it seems like forever ago.
Josie and I are going to the beach with my mom tomorrow for a little reprieve from the heat, thank goodness! I can't wait! Josie loves the beach. Here's a pic of her the last time we went... note the adorable little bikini! Okay, I can't figure out how to insert a picture here, so look around my page... it'll be there!

3 comments:
Rox!! She is soooo very cute! Wow! Rob's getting his motorcycle licenses. Too funny! I know you're loving that.. :-)
I sure do hope you and the family have a wonderful week. Grace spent a night up there a couple of weeks ago and her and Tyler get along soooo very well. I know she had a good time!! Don't forget to have Rob take plenty of pics, and you can post them.
When starting a blog entry, there's a row of icons above the place you type in, hit the last one that looks like a pic, then it will have you browse to it, and you can choose whether to center it, etc. I would recommend you resizing before, otherwise - it'll take a while to upload.
Hope that helps!!
Josie is such a beauty!!!
Hi Roxanne! I am glad that you told me about your blog. I started one (again) a few weeks ago and you are my second friend. I really have to stop lurking and start commenting more-maybe I will have more web friends. Hmmm. . .maybe I don't want more web friends. Anyway, its great to see your pics and I am so excited about Rob riding a bike-that's so cool! Happy early Birthday, Josie! I can't believe its been a year. Tainaka's baby shower is in a couple of weeks, her baby is due in August. I think its going to be a girl, I bet she'll be sooo cute. I look forward to seeing pics of Josie's party!
Hey Rox. Did you and Mendy go to the same cloning clinic to have children? Little Josie looks just like her momma, and is cute as a button. Hey, at least it's not "Charleston" hot up there, right?
Post a Comment