Monday, August 20, 2007

Do Blondes Have More Fun?


Do blondes have more fun? I will let you know. I've been a blonde my entire life until recently. I decided to succomb to the current brunette trend and do something crazy. Rob just say's it's "wild". Hrrrmmm. I think he means that's a good thing?

3 comments:

Mendy said...

Wow! Rox... I did that a while back, and David said "It's dark". I actually didn't like it and now I'm slowing going blonder and blonder. Looks Great!!!!!!

Amy said...

Wow! I didn't even recognize you in the photo! I love it, it looks great!

David said...

Wow, that's quite a change for you. Do you find that jokes and complex discussions are beginning to make more sense? Ha ha ha, j/k. You look great. I think it's just such a big change for Rob. It was for me, and I wasn't quite ready for it.

Thanks for all the support during my recovery! I'm almost there!!

http://josslynsmom.blogspot.com/

My Diva

My Diva
Josie

My Sweetheart

My Sweetheart