Saturday, August 25, 2007

Moving Day

We're moving this weekend. Yippee. Oh boy. Yehaw. Okay, seriously I am excited about getting out of this neighborhood. Not excited about unpacking and setting up a new home... again!

I won't be online again until Wednesday, though. Apparently our service provider is a very busy company.

Ta ta for now.

3 comments:

Mendy said...

Take plenty of pics of the new place! Have fun - as much as you can.... when it comes to moving, I suppose.

:-)

David said...

Moving is such a pain, and I don't envy you in the least. Hope it all goes well and be sure to supervise Rob well in the packing and moving of heavy boxes! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you are going to be by the beach. I want to see the pics of your first "walk" to the beach to hang out. I know you are going to love then new place, and the safer neighborhood.

Hope you are good, and look forward to talking to you soon. Good luck unpacking......

http://josslynsmom.blogspot.com/

My Diva

My Diva
Josie

My Sweetheart

My Sweetheart