Thursday, June 24, 2010

#20 - #24

I hope that one day when I grow up I'll be capable of deep thought. No, really. Sometimes I feel like my thoughts are so scattered and constantly changing that I have no time for one complete or intellectual thought. Maybe one day. When I grow up.

For now...

#20 Stares from the 15 month-old across the room until our eyes meet, then it turns into
#21 The cutest big smile blooming from a beautiful 15 month-old that doesn't seem to want anything but for me to look at her. I got one of these today. It really made my day.
#22 Afternoon nap time. Not mine. For my kids. This usually results in
#23 Two to three hours all for me to decide what to do with... all on my own! This happened today, too. It was phenomenal.
#24 Hearing my three year-old do her Beaker version of the Habanera song. Have you seen it? If not, you simply must. Then imagine hearing a three year-old howling it, thinking no one's listening. Priceless.

No comments:

http://josslynsmom.blogspot.com/

My Diva

My Diva
Josie

My Sweetheart

My Sweetheart