Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Relief

#16 My church

#17 The gym I visited today, right next door to our apartment complex.

#18 The fact that our apartment complex pays over half the fees for the aforementioned gym.

#19 Relief

We had a great day today. Really great. Then I came home and started reading about the syptoms and life expectancy of someone with the disease our doctor thinks my baby might have. I'm refusing to believe it. It just can't be. Tomorrow we'll be going to have the final test that will tell us if it's true or not. It's not. It's just not.

I'm thankful for relief today because for a little while I forgot about all this. Because it was such a good day. But now I'll go to bed, toss and turn and fight the voices in my head that try to say it might be true. It's not. And tomorrow we'll prove it!


Two sisters meet for the first time.



And here's our sunshiney baby today.

2 comments:

Danielle Sorrells said...

I love you Rox! I stand in agreement with you that IT IS NOT!

rxervin said...

Thank you, Danielle!

http://josslynsmom.blogspot.com/

My Diva

My Diva
Josie

My Sweetheart

My Sweetheart