Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Grateful Heart

So yesterday I unknowingly started a very long project. After talking to the hubbs about the phenomenal blog I just found and her attempt to list 1,000 things she's grateful for, I decided I'm a gunna do it myself! Although, she's surpassed 1,000 maybe she's going for 1,000,000? We're going through some tough times with our baby girl's health, and I could use the re-focus... on what is good in my life, you know? Though I hadn't officially started this project yesterday, I'm using the twelve I listed to kick it off. So here I go...

#13 Frozen mango -I can't ever seem to get it ripe enough or it's too ripe when I buy it fresh.

#14 The kindness of strangers -My kids were not being their best selves today at the grocery store, it's amazing how gracious strangers can be in times of chaos.

#15 Naps -Which the children are currently taking and I'm about to do myself. I have no business doing so since there are still boxes and boxes around here, but I just can't bring myself to care about them right now.

2 comments:

Mandy P said...

LOVE the new look of your blog! Also love your plan. I need to concentrate on what is good in my life instead of all the things that are stressful. I hope your baby is dignosed and healed very soon. Nothing pulls at our heart strings like when one of our kids is sick, does it?

rxervin said...

You can say that again!

By the way, I wrote the wittiest comment on your "Day of Halves" post and somehow deleted it. I couldn't duplicate it because it was so good, so I just gave up. Sorry!

http://josslynsmom.blogspot.com/

My Diva

My Diva
Josie

My Sweetheart

My Sweetheart