Monday, June 21, 2010

Things I'm Grateful For...

-A Savior
-An awesome husband
-A roof over our heads
-Two beautiful children
-Eskimo kisses from a three year-old
-A bubble bath
-Internet connection (we just moved)
-The fact that we just moved
-Hearing my baby girls giggle after the lights are out
-Even the blasted cat and dog
-Music
-Patio gardens (and we'll start our own soon, I hope)

I'm feeling particularly dry right now. Spiritually. Mentally. Physically. I haven't been taking care of myself. Too busy. Too preoccupied. I needed to make a list of things I'm grateful for to remind myself that I have many things to be grateful for. Despite our many blessings life just feels hard.

Perhaps that bubble bath and my daily reading afterwards will help. It's worth a shot!

I got the idea to share my gratitude from this amazing woman's blog. Love it.

No comments:

http://josslynsmom.blogspot.com/

My Diva

My Diva
Josie

My Sweetheart

My Sweetheart