Sunday, June 20, 2010

Life

Where have I been? Busy. Very busy dealing with life. Trying to find doula clients. Need a doula? Know anyone that might? Check out my website, www.doularox.com. And we moved. Yes! We finally have our own space. While apartment living has been taking some getting used to, we love every minute of it! It's so nice to live near civilization again, too. My baby girl might be sick. Or she might just have some crazy food allergy besides the dairy one I've already diagnosed. She's undergoing a lot of different tests to get to the bottom of it now. We're trying not to allow much negative thinking about it right now, so perhaps I'll blog more about it after we get some answers. For now, please pray for healing for her.

I'll try to be better about posting. Really. I just can't believe it's been since April. That's shocking. Where does time go?

No comments:

http://josslynsmom.blogspot.com/

My Diva

My Diva
Josie

My Sweetheart

My Sweetheart